When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
36 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to elasticsearch-rails
- ES 7.0.0 support?
- [Question|Bug] Is it possible to avoid creating or sending some attributes to the index?
- SystemStackError: stack level too deep (new to elasticsearch)
- Retrieving 'took' time results in extra queries and latency
- [RAILS] Log the ElasticSearch query as json
- [MODEL] Allow custom lookup fields to be specified when fetching records
- Can't Retrieve Records from a Search when Using a Custom ID
- elasticsearch/rails/lograge broke my custom lograge options
- Geo_point does not get update, but works on create.
- Updating `as_indexed_json` on after commit update callback