When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
35 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to elasticsearch-rails
- Missing note about precondition for the command to generate example Rails application
- ES 7.0.0 support?
- [Question|Bug] Is it possible to avoid creating or sending some attributes to the index?
- as_indexed_json and polymorphic associations
- SystemStackError: stack level too deep (new to elasticsearch)
- How to use update_by_query elasticsearch API
- Retrieving 'took' time results in extra queries and latency
- [PERSISTENCE] no find_each or find_in_batches method for the Repository pattern
- Invalid single-table inheritance type: SubClass is not a subclass of Class
- [MODEL] Add pipeline to import