When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
37 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to elasticsearch-rails
- Update: refresh index for persistence update api
- mongoid sorting bug with .records
- Re-ordering records fetched using elasticsearch
- How to select individual fields on records while keeping them sorted by _score?
- How to define max_result_window?
- [MODEL] Allow arbitrary options to be passed to #create_index! on a Model
- High-level API for msearch
- [Question|Bug] Is it possible to avoid creating or sending some attributes to the index?
- Invalid single-table inheritance type: SubClass is not a subclass of Class
- [RAILS] Log the ElasticSearch query as json