When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
36 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to elasticsearch-rails
- Regression in v6.1.0: 'method_missing': undefined method `model_name' for [PROXY]
- [MODEL] Remove deprecation warning and functionality for Single Table Inheritance
- How to define max_result_window?
- Remove bundler version requirement from gemspec
- [MODEL] Allow arbitrary options to be passed to #create_index! on a Model
- [MODEL] Clear type cache when reloading and ensure model list is unique
- High-level API for msearch
- Pagination via will_paginate not working
- ES 7.0.0 support?