When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
70 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to electron
- Adding support for bf-cfb cipher
- [wip] refactor: use invoke/invokeSync helpers for <webview> implementation
- options --enable-transparent-visuals --disable-gpu seem to be unnecessary . Deprecate it ?
- test: add test for second-instance event parameter
- [win] flaky tests on Windows, potential crash-on-exit
- Fix memory leak when using webFrame and spell checker (3-1-x)
- build: do not run ci for changes to some dirs
- feat: promisify webContents.savePage()
- Setting a MenuItem to visible: false also disables it
- C++ not yet supported