When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
104 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to electron
- Adding support for bf-cfb cipher
- options --enable-transparent-visuals --disable-gpu seem to be unnecessary . Deprecate it ?
- [win] flaky tests on Windows, potential crash-on-exit
- Support the forward option of BrowserWindow.setIgnoreMouseEvents in Linux
- Flakey FATAL crash on Windows 32 bit tests
- getPath('documents') returns wrong path after bundling
- Electron tag webview, properties such as autosize, width, height not working
- [Suggestion/Feature] Specify directory in AppData for chromium files to be cleaner
- Segfault in RemoveObserver when destroying BrowserWindow
- C++ not yet supported