When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
175 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to electron
- feat: full support for persistent HTML5 notifications
- [Bug]: Electron 21 breaks node-api stability guarantees
- [Bug]: Crash on Apple Silicon with Neo2 Layer 3
- refactor: use raw_ptr for class fields that are pointers
- fix: avoid using v8 on Isolate termination
- feat: add ignore method to IncomingMessage
- feat: add webFrame 'script-context-created' event
- [Bug]: Setting minWidth/minHieght cause size issues in fullscreen mode
- [Bug] setContentProtection(true) doesn't prevent screen capture when called inside an ipcMain.on handler.
- [Bug]: Showing notification on the `second-instance` event in windows does not work
- C++ not yet supported