When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
104 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to electron
- [KDE Plasma] tray can't actually destroy
- Enable swiftshader for arm32
- Webview only assume focused after delay
- Enabling Node.js integration in child windows opened with the "nativeWindowOpen" option will cause memory leaks, please turn off the "nodeIntegration" option. From 5.x child windows opened with the "nativeWindowOpen" option will always have Node.js integration disabled.
- Window height shrinking after being restored
- Grandchild window stays open when main/grandparent gets closed on Linux
- Implementing offscreen rendering into External Textures
- TouchBarScrubber does not expose layout options
- Notification lifetime is too short
- Exit status 4294967295 when passing arguments after a URL
- C++ not yet supported