When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Add a CodeTriage badge to ember-cli
- In 3.7: You specified a `"srcDir": undefined` which does not exist and did not specify `"allowEmpty": true`.
- Bump strip-ansi from 5.1.0 to 5.2.0
- Bump eslint from 5.15.2 to 5.15.3
- Corrected tiny typo in JSDoc
- Modernize codebase
- Bump @octokit/rest from 16.18.1 to 16.19.0
- `this.app` undefined in `outputReady` hook
- Use `prettier` with ESLint integration to format the code
- ember destroy doesn't notify if it fails to remove a blueprint(wrong name or directory)
- "@@" from config/environment.js replaced by "%40%40" in index.html meta tag starting with [email protected]