When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to go-ethereum
- Synchronized Geth But getBalance return zero
- default data availability locally on geth light modes
- Add ARM/ARM64 CI environments
- geth-V1.9.0 always occurs "replacement transaction underpriced" use eth_sendTransaction without a given nonce, but not occur v1.8.0 or previous
- nil pointer leading to 0 sized .log file - leading to "seek: invalid argument"
- scrypt usage not compliant with RFC 7914?
- [WIP] vendor, trie: replace bigCache with fastCache
- cmd: implement abidump
- concurrent map access panic on rinkeby signer shutdown
- website/docs: IMHO, all docs should reside 1 level deeper, under /docs
- Go not yet supported