When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
306 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to react-native
- 0.69 clean App Crash in Debug Build --- FATAL EXCEPTION: create_react_context
- `accessibilityElementsHidden` does not hide elements if nested under `accessible`
- Can't connect metro on real IOS device
- Are there any plans to replace unsupported APIs (KEYCODE_BACK and #onBackPressed) to support Android's new Predictive back gesture?
- Modal animation issue
- main.jsbundle does not exist in apple-m1 xcode13
- react-native init creates an App.js file which contains TypeScript
- Slow response on backbutton override
- Returning eventSubscription.remove as useEffect cleanup crashes with "undefined is not an object (evaluating emitter)"
- I am getting this error in released apk. copied from play store Can you please help me to resolve this issue?