When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Shell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to fish-shell
- Make failed on Linux with custom ncurses installation
- pthread usage
- Improve `printf` behavior with multiple arrays as arguments
- Ripgrep completions are in conflict with completions provided by ripgrep itself
- Variable completion in command adds extra blank
- Arbitrarily trigger the Fish pager?
- prompt shows weird output after terminal emulator starts
- Remaining Sphinx bits
- Allow `switch` with zero arguments
- `alias` broken on paths with spaces
- Shell not yet supported