When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Shell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to fish-shell
- Bash error when trying to access __fish_git_prompt_informative_status on fish_prompt event
- completions/zpool: Stringify even more
- Documentation for path variables
- Right prompt wrapping
- How to install on debian 9?
- git-prompt: Change default symbols
- disown crashes the shell
- `string` reading from <&0 in a piped function always reads from the tty
- Tmux split window does NOT use current directory after installation of fish release 3
- ASSERT triggered in process_mark_finished_children(bool) [fish 3.0.2]
- Shell not yet supported