When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to fish-shell
- Using `commandline` when trapping a signal in background
- Linux build error with 3.6.1: env_dispatch.cpp:467:73: error: ‘OK’ was not declared in this scope
- Port builtin ulimit
- completions: add airmon-ng
- completion(usbip): support ipv6
- Add support for the fish_config command in the Windows MSYS environment.
- completions: add just
- Fix vi cursor for interactive and non-interactive read
- Add more subcommands for apt
- Support getting the current unix timestamp with `status`
- C++ not yet supported