When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Shell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to fish-shell
- improve documentation for fish_git_prompt
- Added `git restore` and `git switch` completions
- `funcsave` doesn't save `--wraps`
- Consider supporting `FOO=bar cmd` syntax
- Set default vi mode.
- Adaptive next command suggestion
- Add shell completions for new git commands
- Keep losing history items
- Error message of the test command
- completions/git: Handle 2 RM files
- Shell not yet supported