When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Shell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to fish-shell
- Completions for `ouch`
- Need to handle or reject combined logical operators and decorators
- Question: invoke special input function from fish function?
- builtin commandline: use readline
- `string tabulate` command to replicate `column` util but take into account ANSI escapes (i.e. string length -V)
- Add readelf completions
- yash: add completion
- oksh: add completion
- Yarn completions out of date
- Let the `functions` outputs descriptions alongside names
- Shell not yet supported