When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
36 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to gitea
- Better 404s
- Proposal: Better logging infrastructure
- Allow Pull Requests on mirrored repository
- Error when upgrading from 1.5.3 pq: column "id" of relation "issue_dependency" already exists
- Automatically add labels to repositories on creation
- Login Captcha
- Pullrequest dependencies are disabled when internal issue tracker is disabled
- Installation, I encountered some bumps
- [Request] Faster speed when loading a lot of files.
- WIP: Optimize for big repository on repo home page to make it load less than 1s and /main less than 8s
- Go not yet supported