When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
40 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to gitea
- Remove time - subtract time - delete time commit
- Compare a file between 2 branches
- Gitea is slow when external avatar services are down
- PR inline comments don't fire webhook at creation - but do fire when comment edited
- Proposal: Better logging infrastructure
- Allow Pull Requests on mirrored repository
- Automatically add labels to repositories on creation
- Login Captcha
- [Request] Faster speed when loading a lot of files.
- WIP: Optimize for big repository on repo home page to make it load less than 1s and /main less than 8s
- Go not yet supported