When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to buffalo
- [WIP] Replace hardcoded webpack with std scripts
- Add assets directory so that its generated
- [Question] Modify Output of the Default Logger
- Negotiate Response Content-Type from request's Accept header.
- Add default error response for json/xml in production env
- Request Validation
- Support for JSON API Specification
- `app.ServeFiles` should always be accessed last, regardless of when/where it's defined
- Machine translation of language
- Logger does not get proper status when calling c.Error
- Go not yet supported