When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to buffalo
- Application singleton is not really a singleton.
- Buffalo build does not work with gitlab-ci
- Feature request: snap package
- Authboss integration almost done, just some troubles. Any hint?
- Request Validation
- `app.ServeFiles` should always be accessed last, regardless of when/where it's defined
- Correct Content-Type/Accept header usage
- Support for Kubernetes
- Add Auto-HTTPS
- Should be able to run buffalo commands inside of the tree of a project
- Go not yet supported