When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
149 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- cmd/compile: improve compiler error message when accessing type instead of instance of type
- proposal: spec: embedding overlapping interfaces should not be an error
- x/tools/cmd/cover or cmd/yacc: go tool cover -html shows all lines in yacc generated code as "not tracked"
- runtime: add a "goroutine apply all" function to GDB plugin
- spec: accept slices and single elements in one append?
- spec: non-empty interface type for multiple case in type switch
- spec: Clarify semantics of interface to interface assignment
- runtime: threadcreate profile is broken
- ponies: create builtin interfaces, let builtin types fulfill them
- cmd/gofix: typechecker should vet input
- cmd/compile: init loop does not trace through inlined functions
- cmd/gofmt: bad indenting of map literals as chained method arguments
- cmd/compile: compiler generates calls to empty functions
- runtime: panic bsdthread_register error due to anti virus software
- encoding/xml: omit parent tags if value is empty #2
- math: math.Pow(x,y) fails for large values of y
- cmd/compile: poor performance when accessing slices for numerical work (multiplying vectors)
- misc/swig: long long not working with gcc 4.7 on Windows
- cmd/go: compile .c files with swig too
- cmd/compile: avoid closure for captured dynamic constant