When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
160 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- Proposal: Read Only Slices and Maps
- x/tools/imports: packages used only in function signatures are not auto-imported
- x/crypto/ssh: Possible to pass nil publicKeyCallback signer
- text/template: cannot index with literal integer from map[int32]string
- database/sql: Why do DB.QueryContext and Stmt.QueryContext have different retry logic?
- x/exp/shiny: allow bounded types for Deque
- blog: fix yacc links
- reflect: document behaviour of DeepEqual when applied to cyclic data
- cmd/go: `go test -race -covermode=set` panics
- runtime: memory corruption crashes after major linux kernel upgrade
- x/build: clean download fails
- x/tools/gorename: not properly working on windows using cmd or powershell.
- cmd/compile: do cheaper "are we done yet?" accounting in writebarrier pass
- cmd/compile: improve loop rotation
- cmd/compile: wrong line number in redeclaration error
- doc: Issue with Codewalk: Share Memory By Communicating
- x/build: noise in first perf dashboard result
- x/build: more logs when something goes wrong
- proposal: crypto/tls: customisable max TLS record size
- x/build: mention notable benchmark changes in Gerrit comment