When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
152 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- x/mobile: Build binaries for android.
- x/build/cmd/pushback: fold into gopherbot
- cmd/link: add support for c-shared, plugin buildmodes on ppc64le
- cmd/internal/obj/arm64: golang assembler handles arm64 instruction hlt/hvc/smc/brk/clrex incorrectly.
- net: duplicated code of resolution of hosts in `internetAddrList`
- cmd/go: rethink 'go get' skipping test-only packages
- encoding/xml: unmarshal only processes first XML element
- x/arch/arm/armasm: incorrect disassembly of MOVW/MOVH/MOVB
- proposal: net/http/httputil: split into focused subpackages (Go 2)
- runtime: cannot run cross compiled ARM binary on QEMU
- net/http, security: http.FileServer may inadvertently expose sensitive directories
- x/arch/arm/armasm: MSR instruction is not supported
- sql: unsupported Scan, storing driver.Value type time.Time into type *sql.RawBytes
- x/sys/unix: Utsname is using int8 for all its struct members
- runtime: signal handling: sighandler crash due to race with signal.Ignore
- x/build/cmd/coordinator: clean build fails
- go/ast: Free-floating comments are single-biggest issue when manipulating the AST
- cmd/compile: slow bitmap generation for large array of zero-size elements
- runtime: use rwmutex for execLock
- x/image/tiff: package does not support image resolution