When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
181 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- net/http: Closing Hijacked Conn doesn't cancel Request Context
- test/bench/go1: the go1 benchmark becomes more and more unstable on RP2
- Proposal: io/ioutil: convert Discard from io.Writer to io.WriteCloser
- cmd/compile: -l=4 triggers "write barrier prohibited by caller; oneNewExtraM"
- encoding/csv: incorrect line:column for error
- Proposal: testing.MustRun
- cmd/go: creates executables with non-standard permissions on NTFS
- proposal: enhance import directive to allow for alternatives on failure to better support promotion of experimental packages into the standard library
- cmd/compile: compiler can unexpectedly preserve memory
- x/crypto/ocsp: the responder cert is not provided along with the OCSP response signature
- os: MkdirAll fails if permissions do not include execute for owner
- runtime: clearpools causes excessive STW1 time
- x/net: Update "net/context" documentation to point to context package
- cmd/gofmt: unexpected formatting of comments
- meta: rename HelpWanted label to "help wanted"
- runtime: signal 28 received on thread with no signal stack
- cmd/compile: ICE: not lowered: v58, ITab PTR64 PTR64
- net/http: panic "slice bounds out of range" while reading chunked response body
- cmd/compile: incorrect package initialization order for spec example
- cmd/link: records absolute working directory in binary