When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
154 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- x/crypto/acme/autocert: implement HTTP-01 challenge responses
- runtime: name offset out of range in go1.7.3
- net/http: Transport doesn't support NTLM challenge authentication
- cmd/go: go get -u behaves as if -f is always provided (for non-custom import paths)
- cmd/vet: eliminate use of Perl in tests
- cmd/link: include hint about embedded struct field in DWARF
- x/build: broken builder (FAILED: not a Git repo)
- cmd/compile: bad liveness map
- cmd/go: reject use of PIE with -race
- net/http: Server hangs and cannot receive any more requests when using ReverseProxy
- x/tools/cmd/guru: better help for implements
- proposal: make os.NewFile panic on bad file descriptor
- runtime: wait for active panic before exit on Windows
- cmd/compile: big array not allocated on heap, which make program panic.
- cmd/compile: some problems on optimization when takes care about of arrays in struct
- x/tools/cmd/guru: implements output is strange when cursor is over the interface keyword
- cmd/go: unify DWARF knowledge
- crypto/x509: AKI is left blank even for non-self-signed cert when subject matches CA's subject field
- log/syslog: TestWithSimulated flake on openbsd
- x/crypto/ssh: TestHostKeyCert fails with: netPipe: dial tcp [::]:54283: connectex: The requested address is not valid in its context.