When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
152 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- x/perf/benchstat: README.md is out of date
- cmd/internal/obj/arm: support "MOVH Reg<<0(Reg), Reg"
- cmd/internal/obj/arm: illegal base register in MOVW/MOVB/MOVH/MOVD/MOVF/MOVM
- x/perf/benchstat: Return status code 1 when benchmarks change significantly
- cmd/internal/obj/arm64: golang assembler handles arm64 instruction madd/msub incorrectly.
- proposal: spec: disallow taking the addresses of loop variables
- blog: document Code generated convention in the Generating code blog post
- runtime/cgo: destructor of global variant defined in c++ library are not invoked
- net/http: TimeoutHandler doesn't set a timeout on Request.Context
- x/text/unicode/norm: Last slice returned by Iter.Next() is empty.
- cmd/compile: "go", "type" excluded as import paths - still needed?
- encoding/xml: lacks support for decoding arrays
- x/tools/cmd/gomvpkg: mishandles main package
- os: codifying behavior of *os.File Close() more than once
- proposal: spec: allow combining characters in identifiers
- archive/tar: Go 1.9beta1 source archive is packed in some strange way
- sync: unchecked overflow in (*WaitGroup).Add
- x/net/bpf: TestVMALUOpXor test flake
- image/gif: Mention the uselessness of BackgroundIndex in the docs
- x/build/devapp: migrate to GKE or Flex