When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
130 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- x/crypto/blake2b: very low performance for AVX and AVX2 code
- os: hang waiting for dead process on macOS 10.12
- runtime: delay mutator pacing until the end of lock block
- doc/articles/wiki: misleading error handling in Writing Web Applications tutorial
- playground: add a "close" button for the "About" screen
- x/build: auto submit bot?
- x/exp/shiny: gldriver(x11) race condition showWindow/onConfigure
- bufio: document that Peek is considered a read operation by UnreadRune
- cmd/go: build inside a Windows container does not find the sources in mounted volume
- website: link to Go 1.4-bootstrap from /dl/
- fmt: panic in (*fmt).padString
- net/http: flaky tests on macOS Sierra
- doc: contribute.html doesn't mention GOROOT_BOOTSTRAP
- Building go crashes on 144 core/1+TB RAM CentOS7 machine
- tools: make a bot review CLs for common mistakes
- doc: explain vendoring
- x/mobile/bind: cannot make JNI calls to Go function names with underscore
- cmd/go: fail more explicitly on "go get" of a filename?
- doc: reproduce the screencast with the default GOPATH
- runtime: GC causes latency spikes with single processor