When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
154 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- runtime: working with small maps is 4x-10x slower than in nodejs
- sync: test timeout with -cpu=10
- x/mobile: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native method not found: go.Seq.init:()V on API 19
- proposal: encoding/xml token stream transformation API
- x/tools/cmd/guru: TestGuru failing
- runtime: send on channel panics with "unexpected signal during runtime execution"
- encoding/csv: non-UTF8 sequences are (unnecesarily) mangled
- mime: WordDecoder#DecodeHeader accept space as a part of 'encoded-word'
- proposal: spec: add sum types / discriminated unions
- cmd/compile: performance regression due to mid-stack inlining changes
- runtime: fatal error: notewakeup - double wakeup
- play: uses 1.6 formatter, which can produce invalid code
- proposal: spec: binary integer literals
- test: locklinear.go is flaky
- gccgo: add AIX support
- spec: clarify whether str[low : high] shares the underlying memory with str
- runtime: runtime test timeout in TestCrashDumpsAllThreads
- proposal: testing: measure benchmark latency distributions
- cmd/internal/obj: wrong code generated by the arm assembler
- Proposal: Permit integer values as shift count (language change)