When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
138 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- os: more descriptive error for File.ReadAt with negative offset
- cmd/compile: explicit zeroing memory returned by newobject
- link assumes that there is only one section symbol per section
- encoding/csv: unhelpful error location with badly quoted fields
- cmd/go: buildmode=c-shared broken /w libmusl
- cmd/compile: bad return shows <T> in type list
- cmd/pprof: invokeVisualizer is racy
- cmd/compile: add tool for understanding/debugging SSA rules
- plugin: loading a copy of an already loaded plugin panics
- proposal: all: define deprecation policy for OS versions
- proposal: net/http: New interface to get HTTP status code from http.(*response)
- time: trim monotonic clock reading in Round, Truncate, In, Local, UTC?
- cmd/compile: Fannkuch11 on AMD64 slow down 6% after removing assembler backend instruction reordering
- plugin: yaml library panics when used from plugin
- runtime: use c-shared library in go crashes the program
- proposal: how to specify mechanical code updates after API changes?
- bytes: make Buffer.String avoid copy if possible
- cmd/go: `go install` with CGO_ENABLED=0 tries to install standard packages, which can fail
- text/template, html/template: document Funcs must be called before Parse
- net/http: TestServerDuplicateBackgroundRead flake