When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
152 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- proposal: partial GOPATH source trees, or GOPATH mounts
- cmd/compile: improve escape analysis of make(T, n) where n is non-constant
- text/template: add break and continue support
- cmd/compile: corrupted value
- x/build/maintner: git: argument list too long
- proposal: net/http/httputil: support RFC 7239 Forwarded header in ReverseProxy
- x/net/http2: http.Client.Do() sometimes returns "http2: stream closed" if server doesn't consume request body.
- cmd/go, cmd/cgo: static linking fails on OpenBSD 6.1
- cmd/internal/obj/arm: .S is silently ignored in MOVW.S
- os: Readlink returns incorrect path when a Junction path starts with \\?\ on Windows
- text/template: Methods vs funcs discrepancy
- x/crypto/ed25519: add montgomery/edwards key conversion
- runtime: need a better itab table
- lowercase environment variable goroot is not accepted
- crypto/tls: Unnecessary check whether a point is on a curve
- runtime: Add symbols for Linux syscall numbers on 386/amd64
- runtime: make crashing more useful on Windows
- cmd/link: may need a command line option to set section split size
- cmd/internal/obj/arm: optimize with "MVN $imm-16, Reg"
- cmd/compile: include certain NOP instructions when compiler optimizations are disabled