When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
154 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- runtime: send on channel panics with "unexpected signal during runtime execution"
- runtime: temporary object is not garbage collected
- encoding/csv: non-UTF8 sequences are (unnecesarily) mangled
- mime: WordDecoder#DecodeHeader accept space as a part of 'encoded-word'
- proposal: spec: add sum types / discriminated unions
- runtime: osyield is expensive on darwin?
- cmd/compile: performance regression due to mid-stack inlining changes
- x/tools/go/vcs: support private repos which require Authorization
- cmd/compile: enable mid-stack inlining
- plugin: panic on plugin.Open for different plugins
- cmd/compile: Devirtualize calls when concrete type behind interface is statically known
- os: Process.Signal on the current PID should signal the current thread
- proposal: net/http: support content negotiation
- runtime: fatal error: notewakeup - double wakeup
- play: uses 1.6 formatter, which can produce invalid code
- proposal: spec: binary integer literals
- test: locklinear.go is flaky
- cmd/compile: weird inlining heuristic
- gccgo: add AIX support
- spec: clarify whether str[low : high] shares the underlying memory with str