When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
152 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- sync: add example for Cond
- compress: unify Huffman logic in flate and bzip2
- crypto/elliptic: Unmarshal is not compliant with ANSI X9.62
- cmd/compile: init code or linker should verify package "fingerprint"
- plugin: Utility of Go plug-ins diminished by vendored dependencies
- proposal: x/tools/cmd/stringer: add flag to use inline comment text as value, if any
- encoding/asn1: Marshal doesn't respect application tag
- proposal: math/rand: add Shuffle
- vendor/golang_org/x/net/nettest: TestTestConn runs out of memory on Plan 9
- x/net/http2: refund server's connection-level flow control for DATA frames the transport receives after sending RST_STREAM
- io: document that ReadAtLeast and ReadFull can drop errors
- proposal: spec: support nested types or name spaces
- math/big: add Float.Sqrt
- time: time.Local is always UTC on Android
- x/tools/cmd/callgraph: usage text suggests invalid code
- cmd/compile: use common DWARF prefixes?
- proposal: runtime: pair LockOSThread, UnlockOSThread calls
- cmd/go: Go 1.8.x cannot build executables for darwin_arm and darwin_arm64 on macOS, but Go 1.7.x could
- runtime: network blips during concurrent GC
- plugin: Add support for closing plugins