When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
149 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- runtime: send on channel panics with "unexpected signal during runtime execution"
- runtime: temporary object is not garbage collected
- cmd/go: some temp dirs not cleaned up
- encoding/asn1: add explicit support for ASN.1 NULL
- context: TestLayersCancel flake
- net/mail: wrong error message for ParseAddress(`John "Doe <firstname.lastname@example.org>`)
- os: there is no procfs on OpenBSD
- cmd/go: confusing error when using cgo with Go assembly code
- text/template: docs say "A template may be executed safely in parallel." which is misleading
- x/crypto/ssh: panic: runtime error: slice bounds out of range
- proposal: syscall: add Conn and RawConn interfaces
- x/image/tiff: package doesn't support certain tiff files
- website: 'share' link broken in examples
- html/template: improve ErrBadHTML error report
- encoding/csv: non-UTF8 sequences are (unnecesarily) mangled
- mime: WordDecoder#DecodeHeader accept space as a part of 'encoded-word'
- plugin: ambiguous/undocumented ldflags="-pluginpath ... -X ..."
- x/text/encoding: ianaindex.Index.Encoding returns nil for valid encoding names
- proposal: spec: add sum types / discriminated unions
- tour: explain how to read a stacktrace