When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
182 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- reflect: NumMethod includes non-exported methods for interface types
- cmd/compile: failure to reject unused dot import
- cmd/doc: should print package imports used in external argument and return types
- x/acme/autocert: Document key generation with a non-nil acme.Client
- x/build/maintner: nil (*GerritCL).Meta when it shouldn't be
- regexp/syntax: code differs from tip after ./make_perl_groups.pl
- proposal: net: add Control-only SyscallConn to Listeners
- proposal: x/crypto: add public method to unmarshal ssh certificates.
- runtime: test failures introduced on ppc64le with recent change to improve fastrand
- net: tests using timer fail on macOS High Sierra 10.13 / iOS 11
- cmd/link: stop requiring gold on arm64 when GNU ld is fixed
- runtime: Mac OS High Sierra / XCode 9 native go executable gets "Segmentation fault: 11"
- cmd/go: go run hangs for a few minutes from windows command line
- proposal: Go 2: method signature overloading
- database/sql: notify driver connection when returning to pool
- gotype: type-checking external test files that rely on internal test files fails
- x/build: failures under load
- cmd/compile: redundant branch
- proposal: doc: document $GOROOT layout
- doc: diagnostics document: additional questions and proposed changes