When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
454 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- cmd/link: showing many ld warnings of "building for macOS, but linking in object file"
- context: document WithCancel asynchronous cancellation
- Proposal: Go 2: Add Posit data type
- runtime: segmentation fault on linux/arm when GODEBUG=sbrk=1
- proposal: Go 2: add a ternary conditional operator
- proposal: Go 2: block scoped error handling
- proposal: Go 2: use symbol or function call in assignment for error handling
- proposal: errors: configurable Handle(error) function
- cmd/go: report an error for cmd (and std?) modules outside $GOROOT
- proposal: Go 2: allow self-referencing closures
- Go not yet supported