When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Groovy not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to gradle
- high version gradle can't find version through BOM in child dependency
- Documentation doesn't support linkplain
- Groovy compilation is missing transitive implementation dependencies
- test-report-aggregation plugin should support aggregation of JUnit XML results
- Version Catalog TOML: Version Reference Support for strictly, required, etc.
- Test task tries to create report files with file names that are too long
- Document integration of Scala plugin with toolchains and problems with `target` flag
- Bump to JUnit platform 1.9.0
- Remove @Deprecated Report.setDestination(File) method
- Type-safe Gradle feature preview flags
- Groovy not yet supported