When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
38 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to grafana
- Log Real Http Port
- Elasticsearch: Add custom query variable editor
- Use Dropbox's zxcvbn package to calculate password strength
- DashboardDatasource: reuse query results within a dashboard
- Allow Grafana to be served with a URL path prefix, without a requirement for a rewriting proxy like nginx
- Grafana Logs "database is locked"
- Alert notification are truncated / incomplete
- Republish @grafana/ui npm package
- Add specific persons to Slack notification
- extremely slow scroll speed with firefox and "smooth scrolling" enabled
- TypeScript not yet supported