When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Objective-C not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to hammerspoon
- "Center On Screen" doesn't work like it should
- Spotify - save a song to the user's library
- Is there a way to donate to the Hammerspoon project?
- Support for customizing _HINTSROWS in hs.grid
- `hs.brightness.ambient()` is returning "-1" (an error)
- HS on Mojave: antialiased text looks bad
- hs.window:focusWindowWest(nil, true) not working in fullscreen in Mojave
- hs.window.switcher slow showing switcher UI
- Slow when moving window to another screen
- Callling hs.menubar:setMenu while menu is visible should redraw with new menu
- Objective-C not yet supported