When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Objective-C not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to hammerspoon
- touch bar f keys not recognized
- Add ability for hs.eventtap to use the global queue
- “hs.osascript.applescriptFromFile” error: “LuaSkin: Unable to initialize script"
- The road to 2.0
- Trackball modifier key
- Safari not focusing tab with hs.window:focusTab
- Add "non activating" option to Console
- hs.pathwatcher not reporting all file modifications
- Arrow keys return fn flag when using hs.eventtap?
- Objective-C not yet supported