When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Objective-C not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to hammerspoon
- hs.task terminationHandler block encountered an exception
- touch bar f keys not recognized
- Insert tables in hs.chooser
- Add ability for hs.eventtap to use the global queue
- Issues with alt+left
- Add support for Spoon metadata
- “hs.osascript.applescriptFromFile” error: “LuaSkin: Unable to initialize script"
- The road to 2.0
- Trackball modifier key
- Safari not focusing tab with hs.window:focusTab
- Objective-C not yet supported