When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to hanami
- WIP: add a new command to hanami CLI stack
- Add action extensions for view rendering
- Introduce hanami version CLI command
- Fix scope of used middleware in slice routes
- Enable GitHub CI on master
- Travis CI integration matrix
- Ensure thread-safety while loading application settings
- Use dry-configurable for application settings DSL
- Use common method to store exceptions in rack's env
- How to set up primary DB and replica DB in Hanami DB config?