When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to cabal
- Access to the last used GHC flags
- enabling testsuite causes package key to change
- cabal v2-test does not respect `--`
- Confusing error message when project contains duplicates in 'packages' declaration
- --repl-options doesn’t split on whitespace
- plan.json should contain the Hackage revision number
- Parsing: Negate the condition when `if` branch is empty.
- When building with GHCJS happy is built but not used.
- v2-test with GHCJS doesn't work
- pipe auth into curl
- Haskell not yet supported