When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to cabal
- cabal install silently ignores --enable-profiling flags.
- --library-profiling-detail seems a bit missleading.
- Add support for the -fprof-late flag new in 9.4
- Regression: no output during build step for Cabal scripts in 3.8
- Cabal should respect PKG_CONFIG
- Colorize terminal messages
- Update PR and issue templates
- --bindir is ignored without warning or suggestion that `--installdir` should be used
- Display within which cabal.project we build
- don't send non-extant extra-lib-dirs to ghc
- Haskell not yet supported