When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to helm
- fs_test.go: Assume non-root user instead of failing the test.
- Add --dependency-update flag to the helm upgrade command
- Helm 3 unable to reach cluster
- Cannot install chart on private Artifactory registry with self-signed cert
- [helm create]add pod and service annotations + use with for consistency
- helm repo update doesnt respect --repository-cache
- Add a function to set namespace of envsetting
- gzip: invalid header
- Namespace flag of the Install/Upgrade action not working correctly on the sdk
- If statement is executed despite being commented
- Go not yet supported