When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to helm
- Proposal: a way to mark charts as Helm 3 incompatible
- --history-max option not working
- bugfix-7226 print the proper error while installing charts
- Error retrieving endpoints for the service xyz: No endpoints for target port 80 in service xyz
- Add method for replacing releases
- no matches for kind "Deployment" in version "apps/v1beta1"
- More issue templates.
- Windows support for Helm plugin installers
- No able to download helm modules in a go program
- Too many log options in helm --help output.
- Go not yet supported