When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to helm
- [v2] fix stack overflow error in helm template.
- [Helm 3] helm package requires argument
- Issue-4949 feed version of the charts through flags while linting
- Update the labels used in Helm in order to organize the many issues submitted
- Helm ignoring child chart’s values propagation to the parent chart
- fix(install): use ca file for install (#7140)
- Too many log options in helm --help output.
- Proposal: Mention about Helm slack channels first thing in the readme
- Use repository-cache if specified
- helm3: repo add no longer interactively asks for password
- Go not yet supported