When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to immutables
- Allow annotation processor to be configured via options not System properties
- Add a list of real projects using immutables to the guide
- [SECURITY] Releases are built/executed/released in the context of insecure/untrusted code
- Generated constructor with List<T> instead of Iterable<? extends T> leads to exception with spring-data-mongodb. Is it workaroundable ?
- Annotation being passed with passAnnotations has issues with Arrays of non-String types
- Serializable Usage and the @Serial.Structural annotation?
- Option to output JSON in generated toString() method.
- [Question] any way to use the interface implemented by the AbstractClass by default?
- Hard/impossible to use Immutables in project with Guava >= 26
- Spring Data Mongo Usage example
- Java not yet supported