When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to immutables
- Jackson `ACCEPT_SINGLE_VALUE_AS_ARRAY` and Immutables `@Default` can cause NullPointerExceptions
- attributeBuilderDetection doesn't work with generated Immutable classes
- Compilation error when attributeBuilderDetection is used with overshadowImplementation
- Referring to generated classes in specification interfaces: Null Pointer Exception during project clean on Eclipse.
- Add null check in from() method for modifiable generated class if method is nullable Map
- @Value.Check and @Value.Style(of = "new") could be mostly supported
- Deserialization does not work in Spring Boot
- Builder covariant `Optional` demands `with` call
- Gson serialization generates incorrect code for polymorphic mapping
- Generated copy methods should return abstract value type
- Java not yet supported