When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
138 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to npm
- "npm dist-tag add package@nonexistentversion" removes tag
- npm install same repo, different forks has incorrect behavior
- peer dependency warning for shrinkwrap project
- Does api support `npm install --save`?
- Better error message if two versions conflict (npm-shrinkwrap.json vs package.json)
- "ENOENT, readdir" and "ENOENT, chown" errors with local modules and empty cache
- Error in : npm install -g bower
- Pass module version on preversion and postversion scripts.
- Misleading error when trying to register module name that already exists
- npm shrinkwrap fails: node-pre-gyp
- write normalized `package.json` to package tarball as part of `npm pack`
- Error in installing Express
- Object.keys called on non-object still not fixed
- peerDependencies raise EPEERINVALID for git packages
- Failed to install gemini
- document `--node-gyp=` option
- Links in Documentation
- npm pack obeys .gitignore
- npm ls -g causes "Maximum call stack size exceeded"
- E402: npm license has expired