When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
113 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to npm
- `npm ls -g --parseable` uses local path, not global
- Bundle/Include Dependencies
- npm help should use man -s
- npm login interaction is same for existing login, and new account creation
- options.uid should be a number
- feature request: force install from cache.
- npm install of git urls overwrites registry packages in cache
- npm cache clean not cleaning anything - version 1.3.11
- npm destroys a link to a package if local version is not strictly equal to what is in the repo
- when "npm install" is used with package.json, module gets installed under itself
- npm install on Mac OSX creates a path with Password: in it.
- NPM install may fail silently on OS/X if XCode is updated
- Is `npm build .` a feature or a bug?
- New semver loosening is breaking some installs
- move all tests to test/tap, and then make that all that runs on `npm test`
- `npm shrinkwrap` doesn't detect deduped deps across symlink boundaries?
- npm install --production should ignore devDependencies in the shrinkwrap file
- "npm link <package>" fails with EPERM on Windows
- npm publish does not run prepublish script (in recent versions?)
- Global install file-ownership “nobody” - is this really sane ?