When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
137 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to npm
- Local cache can become corrupted
- npm link fails to install local dependency of local dependency
- npm search give errors. I cannot figure it out by myself.
- unnamed binary path for globally-installed scoped modules is weird
- warn when tarball is 2 hefty 2 be 4 real; err when it's 2 big 2 b legit
- `npm login` creates accounts without warning
- Installation Errors
- Installing modules directly from the cache fails
- There are now 1,000 issues open on the npm issue tracker again.
- npm man pages are broken after running install.sh
- npm winston-kafka failed
- ENOENT Error installing global module / Missing dep in state left afterward
- cannot install cordova and ionic
- global install of scoped packages cannot run scripts
- On a fresh windows install, npm fails with an error
- Can't install cordova + spawn ENOENT visual studio 2015 RC
- Be more verbose when saving to package.json fails
- npm-update documentation doesn't match behaviour, and behaviour is odd.
- It should error when the `dist-tag` is a valid semver.
- Issues with Mongoose cannot find module code:MODULE_NOT_FOUND