When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
147 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to npm
- 'npm publish' a scoped module
- npm version not creating commit or tag in subdirectory [using given workaround]
- v2.11.3: install unpacks tarball into single index.js file
- Getting error after npm install -g cordova on windows7
- npm install hanging
- support "license": "<SPDX license> OR SEE LICENSE IN <file>"
- Wrong version installed for peerDependencies
- the word "__app__" as a dependency name causes npm to crash
- local dependency error performing npm update for npm > 2.9.1 on Windows 7
- Some npm commands allow through invalid package names
- npm ERR! fatal: Unable to find remote helper for 'git+https'
- npm view /path/to/other/package
- Why does npm explicitly set uid/gid on installed package files?
- npm update -g ERR!s
- Nested local dependencies and shrinkwrap
- just can't install BrowserSync
- Install failed, leaves dep extraneous, then finishes with another install
- Document best practices for maintaining older minor versions of modules
- EBUSY causes package installation to fail
- Unhelpful ENOENT error message when offline