When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
169 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to npm
- npm has regressed. @angular/cli no longer installs on Windows.
- Unable to install eslint on DragonFly BSD
- Unable to install npm install -g @angular/cli in windows 10. Runing this command at command prompt and getting this error: npm ERR! Windows_NT 10.0.15063 npm ERR! argv "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node.exe" "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node_modules\\npm\\bin\\npm-cli.js" "install" "-g" "@angular/cli" npm ERR! node v6.11.4 npm ERR! npm v3.10.10 npm ERR! shasum check failed for C:\Users\Hp\AppData\Local\Temp\npm-13700-2cbd680f\registry.npmjs.org\rxjs\-\rxjs-5.4.3.tgz npm ERR! Expected: 0758cddee6033d68e0fd53676f0f3596ce3d483f npm ERR! Actual: 631a0c8facec81b9da36abf2e7aa3493c2dde1a9 npm ERR! From: https://registry.npmjs.org/rxjs/-/rxjs-5.4.3.tgz
- Trying to install Angular CLI
- npm install running concurrently results in error
- github deployment failing in azure
- OTP leads to incorrect error message when trying to deprecate a package
- npm ERR! cb() never called!
- npm postinstall hook runs before package-lock.json flushed to disk
- NPM scripts not using shell expansion
- Issue with Istanbul installation
- Gracefully log ENOENT errors instead of failing hard
- npm start is not working in Angular2 Application
- npm-version doesn't recognize Git repo when package.json is nested
- enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory
- I can't update npm in my machine
- npm Error installing express.
- Unhandled rejection Error: EIO: i/o error
- Refusing to delete node_modules/.bin/webpack-dev-server: is outside node_modules/webpack-dev-server and not a link