When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
152 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to npm
- npm@5 beta tracking
- npm install erroring
- Fall back main registry if package not found in scoped registry
- Angular 2 : Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0
- npm places incorrect path to node binary into shebang
- npm install error
- Not able to install angular/cli ... please find log file.
- Fix issue on Windows with relative paths
- fetchMetadata: sill mapToRegistry uri https://registry.npmjs.org taking to long at install protractor
- i have an ionic project when i type npm install this error appear npm ERR! shasum check failed for C:\Users\moha_\AppData\Local\Temp\npm-5636-07bb10c6\registry.npmjs.org\ionic-angular\-\ionic-angular-2.0.1.tgz npm ERR! Expected: 1f78b9801d149202c29765df22f1a4d39bfbebed npm ERR! Actual: 78a01bd2449ee7e18d50c884b1802e94c3ffbaf0 npm ERR! From: https://registry.npmjs.org/ionic-angular/-/ionic-angular-2.0.1.tgz npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in: npm ERR! C:\Users\moha_\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache\_logs\2017-05-02T08_31_45_158Z-debug.log
- Refusing to install bootstrap as a dependency of itself
- Installing Elm on Linux 3.0.101-94-default x86_64
- npm search output after publishing scoped packages unexpectedly shows "prehistoric"
- npm install play-audio error
- i am facing a same problem at the time of installation on windows machine
- npm ERR! missing script: start, npm test doesn't help
- application error
- lifecycle: move ignore-scripts handling to actual place of use
- Is the latest branch supposed to have failing tests?