When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
157 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to npm
- npm run xxx fails on noexec partitions
- npm init can produces duplicate keywords
- CLI switch to install cmd and sh executables on non-windows systems
- npm@5 breaks postinstall script order
- Can't install highlight.js - maybe "." issue?
- bot policy and GitHub following
- "You cannot publish over the previously published version 1.0.1."
- How to detect `deprecated` dependency AFTER installation?
- sudo npm install not working
- npm ls does not report out logical dependency tree
- package.json dependency module from git
- Windows node_modules dir used on Linux (or WSL) produces unnecessarily confusing error
- Be more robust when dealing with non-existing versions of npm packages
- finding some issue of type this
- Unhandled rejection Error: Argument #2: Expected string but got null - at addDependency (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/npm/lib/install/deps.js:515:3)
- NPM is including files when .gitignore has exceptions
- Wrong arguments when using `npm start -- --foo bar`
- npm install after npm link deletes linked module dependencies in it's node_modules folder
- V3+ flat deps: Accidental reliance on a dependency's dependency.
- npm install not installing dependencies listed in package.json file