When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
59 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to jekyll
- Configure default language for syntax-highlighting
- Unexpected order of executed plugins
- Profile building the docs site without the seo-tag
- docs: misleading code snippet for liquid page on getting started guide
- Fix documents custom-ordering logic
- SCSS conversion error when there are Cyrillic symbols in path
- feat: Allow custom file extensions
- docs: "Directory Structure" page does not list excluded/ignored filenames
- Adds a 'precision' liquid filter to allow management of numbers
- Verification of publisher domain fails when hosted on GitHub Pages