When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
58 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to jekyll
- Docs: Added a new theme source.
- Liquid Exception: "\xE5" from ASCII-8BIT to UTF-8
- Time for a new release
- say where to find jekyll plugins
- Update resources.md
- docs: 9. Collections - must have Front Matter
- Configuration: Output Line Numbers for Markdown-style Code Tags
- Show nice error message when serve fails
- New plugin added to 'your first plugin' page
- Improvements to CSS