When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Objective-C not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to xvim
- Set relativenumber For XCode 10.1 Not Working
- Feature request: add paste for pasting in and preserving spacing
- Build failed on install
- update README for Xcode 9.
- Feature request: support multiple cursors
- Add a reference to XVim2 in XVim
- Updates readme with link to XVim2
- Issue #1093 Update README_jp.md
- Readme_jp.md should be updated or removed
- Fix installation step #4 on README.md
- Objective-C not yet supported