When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to jupyterhub
- Support for richer metadata for spawners
- Some Docker hub image release tags point to dev builds
- Hub logout does not logout single user notebook server
- Added guide 'install jupyterlab the hard way' #2110
- "oauth state does not match. Try logging in again." error when using JupyterHub as an oauth provider
- Is it possible to use jupyterhub api dynamic create user?
- Django - JupyterHub - OAuth2 - Jupyter Notebook Interaction
- static files return 404 or 301
- disable spawn button after press
- [WIP] Changelog for 1.1.0
- Python not yet supported