When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
53 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to jupyterlab
- Unify table selection handling between `debugger` variable panel and `csvviewer`
- Don't tag new issues from experienced contributors with "status:Needs Triage"
- `getExistingDirectory` and `getOpenFiles` do not display hidden content even when `ContentsManager.allow_hidden` is true
- Bad address (bundled\zeromq\src\epoll.cpp:100) Jupyter error
- Use code mirror `css` styling for terraform files with extension `.tf`
- Duplicate kernel connections when opening first notebook
- Open/limit FileDialog.getExistingDirectory from a subdir of root
- Can't focus code editor by clicking below end of code in 'Render Side-by-Side' mode
- Project concept support via a hidden directory
- Prevent importing of local modules when starting a new Notebook
- TypeScript not yet supported