When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to pipenv
- Allow more control over .env loading message
- Install a custom library with data_files in pipenv fails
- Time for new release, maybe?
- Pipenv lock is failing due to pytest version errror
- Pipenv fails badly when installing with --deploy with an outdated lockfile.
- Running pipenv shell command loads correct paths for ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES as defined in .env file except for the variable AIRFLOW_HOME
- Allow for looser restrictions on require python version
- Removing myself again.
- ASDF Support
- Install crashes with Python 2.7.17
- Python not yet supported