When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
112 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to kubernetes
- declare it, but no use it
- Automated cherry pick of #38909 upstream release 1.5
- Cleaup Affinity post conversion from annotations to fields
- Make secret volume plugin use secret manager
- Add test_owners.csv check.
- Automated cherry pick of #38727 upstream release 1.5
- Add cloud-controller-manager to the CI/release builds
- Automated cherry pick of #38167
- dnsprovider: Add direct access to Route53 data
- Fix federation component logging when e2e test case fails
- [WIP][Federation] Federated pod autoscaler controller
- dockershim: add support for the 'nsenter' exec handler
- [Do Not Merge] Add standalone npd on GCI.
- Remove federated-image.tag from the .gitignore file.
- VSphere: Ensure 'primary' IP address is always returned in NodeAddresses
- Update client/server cert generation utilities
- [OS Load Balancers] Allow Service Annotations to override the settings specified in --cloud-config
- remove the delete-pod-uid spec
- Fixed propagation of kube master certs during master replication.
- Remove TODOs to refactor kubelet labels