When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
133 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to kubernetes
- NPD doesn't write its logs to file in kubemark
- kubectl: respect deployment strategy parameters for rollout status
- Only retrieve relevant volumes
- kubectl: Adding IPv6 brackets for IPv6 endpoints
- Add ability to enable patch conversion detector
- Bump golang versions to 1.7.5
- add admission control option to config
- Remove unnecessary constants and add type to secret
- [Federation][e2e] Add framework for upgrade test in federation
- redact detailed errors from healthz and expose in default policy
- Add randomized load test
- Updated key.pm and cert.pm to remove error in setting up localhostCert pool.
- 'workqueue' modify 'work queue'
- Be able to specify the timeout to wait for pod for kubectl logs/attach
- WIP - Refactor OpenStack Load Balancer Support
- Slightly speedup density test
- Improve Service controller's code coverage a little bit
- Stub 2
- [WIP] HPA Controller: Use Custom Metrics API
- Bump GCI to gci-stable-56-9000-84-2 on release-1.5