When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
231 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to kubernetes
- [WIP] Add support for externaladmissionhookconfigurations and initializerco…
- Do informers without resync/relist violate controller design best practices?
- modify the meassage in kubectl secret command when the envFile path is not an file path
- Reflect kubeadm-specific kubelet changes in the bazel debs
- Refactor unstructured converter
- apiextensions-apiserver: fix build
- Remove old node role label that is not used by kubeadm
- Automated cherry pick of #47940
- WIP: Revert "Decrese fluentd cpu request"
- Add a DaemonSet table printer
- kubeadm: Make kube-proxy RollingUpgradeable
- Add a failsafe for etcd not returning a connection string
- WIP Refactor and simplify generic printer for unknown objects
- Add selfsubjectrulesreview in authorization
- kubectl does not include `roles`
- add options enable tokencleaner,bootstrapsigner controller
- Update kube-dns to 1.14.4
- Remove stubs from docs/
- kube-proxy logs exploding in 4000-node scale tests with services enabled
- AdmissionHookClientConfig.Service only works for port 443