When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
321 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to kubernetes
- e2e missing: verify heapster running and not flapping
- Configurable pod defaulting
- Schedule a group of pods all at once (aka gang scheduling)
- Eliminate Phase and Conditions from the API
- PVClaim deletion should be graceful wrt running pods
- No easy universal shared storage example
- Try kube-proxy via ipvs instead of iptables or userspace
- Running in Minimal Container
- Kube-Proxy should expose metrics
- Possibly replace the use of wait.Poll in e2e tests with some other standard retry mechanism?
- kubectl --validate doesn't work for optional APIs
- Image pull progress should be exposed
- Our API code is hard to understand
- Add support in quota to allow run once pods to satisfy a maximum "rate"
- Keys/certificates generation for services
- kubectl describe nodes should display free resources for the nodes
- Port-forwarding not working due to missing socat command
- Deploying applications to Kube should take into account security and the permissions necessary to accomplish their goals
- Containers failing to start running density up to capacity
- VersionedParams & API Groups