When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
112 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to kubernetes
- Places for hooks
- Nvidia GPU should be supported in K8s, and the feature could be added like this.
- flexvolume: rework for the new volume controller design
- Move kubectl client logic into server
- Shared PID and UTS namespaces
- Suggestion: Is it possible to get Kubernetes keep its Secrets in HashiCorp Vault
- Allow a service to resolve to a CNAME from DNS
- There should be a local storage persistent volume
- Update Fluentd Configurations to extract labels and other metadata
- Upgrading a node from kubelet 1.1.3 to 1.2.0 results in containers getting destroyed and recreated
- "v2" API (API/client redesign umbrella issue)
- Communication between Kubernetes components
- Replace use of term "Minion"
- Reconcile graceful termination
- Consider moving events out of etcd
- Store master and node config in API
- Kubernetes logging, journalD, fluentD, and Splunk, oh my!
- In 1000 node clusters some nodes fail to register/become running
- when increase kube-api-qps param in kube-controller-mananger, etcd2.2.2 out of memory
- Volumes are created in container with root ownership and strict permissions