When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
160 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to kubernetes
- Add a bastion to apiserver (reverse lookup by IP address + proxy)
- discussion / plan LXC integration
- Add default config file lookup pattern
- Container garbage collection should define MinAge as age since the container termination
- Decouple Group Population from Authentication
- Feature request: dynamic cluster addon resizer
- Scheduler should consider the current status of cpu/memory of hosts while scheduling.
- Ubuntu Provider is not working
- Generalize container image representation
- Container dependencies & volumes-from support within Pod
- REST api - container status is represented in an inconvenient fashion
- Generate API documentation for Kubernetes using Swagger
- Kubectl describe doesn't support json output
- Allocator bugs
- JSON clients have trouble with ints >= 53 bits
- I have node-local services I want to offer to pods, e.g. DataDog, how can I do that?
- kubectl cluster-info lists services that are not reachable
- Example: Kafka/Zookeeper
- interactive run "Unrecognized input header"
- Evaluate overlayfs with docker