When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
112 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to kubernetes
- Updated staging/client-go with multihost support
- add basic auth option to apiserver in local cluster
- Small fix in kubelet owner file.
- update short help message in set resource
- Mark --docker-exec-handler deprecated
- Use SecretManager when getting secrets for EnvFrom
- Bazel build fails on mac with standalone strategy due to Linux dependency
- Use existing ABAC policy file when upgrading GCE cluster
- make client-go authoritative for pkg/client/restclient
- TestCmdTokenGenerate assumes built binary
- Update grpc to 1.0.1-GA
- Decoupling scheduler creation from creation of scheduler.Config struc…
- [WIP] genericapiserver: write negotiated Status on timeout
- Set docker opt separator correctly for SELinux options
- Added shortName to meta.v1.APIResource
- kubeadm: skip integration tests if binary not present
- Read the VERSIONS file for the FEDERATION_IMAGE_TAG value.
- dockertools/nsenterexec: fix err shadow
- kubeadm: RBAC cleanup
- Experimental User Namespace Support - Phase 2