When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
228 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to kubernetes
- restrict events in NodeRestriction
- remove unused codes in loadSystemLanguage
- kubelet --version should not print all the flags
- Support vnet Load Balancer in different resourge group
- Kubelet & heapster extremely high disk i/o (reads)
- Fix validateportrange
- Unable to mount volumes for pod
- [WIP] allow for multiple node CIDRs allocation for IPv6
- fix CopyStrings and ShuffleStrings for slice when slice is nil
- e2e versioned build artifact with same tags as everything else.
- Kubectl/API Refusal to delete ReplicaSet
- bazel: update rules_docker and use official busybox base image
- kube-controller-manager needs to support multiple CIDRs
- enable docs and man page autogeneration for cloud-controller-manager
- clone map for labels in a safe way
- Disabled e2e PodPreset test for versions >= 1.7
- [trivial]fix function name in comment
- Pod issues with EBS PersistentVolumeClaim - stuck won't start
- [WIP] Added pod evictors for new zone.
- Add api-extra-args support to the kubernetes-master juju layer