When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
160 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to kubernetes
- Should not enable volume controller attach/detach if the kubelet is in standalone mode
- hack/verify-staging-godeps.sh failed on master branch
- Tag e2e tests for alpha features as such and exclude them as appropriate from upgrade testing
- Controller reports healthy nodes as NotReady
- link the server.key to the key not the crt
- Add support for Azure internal load balancer
- Use TabWriter to keep output of "kubectl get xx -w" aligned.
- Added retransmissions in service call by e2e resource consumer library.
- unit test for kubectl config unset
- Can not set struct pointer directly to interface which may cause potential panic
- tests: e2e-node: skip logpath test when not using json-file logging driver
- dns-horizontal-autoscaler missing ServiceAccount
- Supplement unit tests to `kubectl create rolebinding` command.
- Fix issue 43320
- Revert "Automated cherry pick of #41667 #42200 upstream release 1.5"
- Start recording cloud provider metrics for AWS
- unit test for kubectl config view
- unit test for kubectl config set
- unit test for kubectl config set-cluster
- Enabling PodSecurityPolicy in GCE by default.