When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
112 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to kubernetes
- Building a release should update the staging directory
- Can we remove --minimum-container-ttl-duration, --maximum-dead-containers-per-container, --maximum-dead-containers?
- Create a default StorageClass for vSphere
- [OS Load Balancers] Allow Service Annotations to override the settings specified in --cloud-config
- Display wrong imageID in pod yaml while node have same image but pulled from different repos
- Create a default StorageClass for Azure
- Limit kubeadm anonymous auth flag to [1.5.0, 1.6.0-alpha.0]
- Automated cherry pick of #37093
- add specification about the port-forward command
- Update go-autorest library to v7.2.3
- cache clientset rather than regenerate on every request
- improve code coverage for plugin/pkg/scheduler/schedulercache/node_info.go
- Remove APIServerList from the Kubelet
- update check for "all" resources
- Unable to register node with API server x509: certificate signed by unknown authority
- kube-dns should be replicated more than two times
- Allows kubectl create -f to filter by selector.
- Backups of etcd (AWS)
- error word
- Set custom PollingDelay of 5 seconds for Azure VirtualMachinesClient