When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
133 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to kubernetes
- initialize directory while creating checkpoint file store
- Extend authentication webhook to pass extra headers in addition to Bearer token
- refactor certs in GCE to break up usages
- KUBERNETES_PROVIDER is centos,cluster/kube-up.sh don't work, k8s 1.5.2
- New deployment sometimes leaves old ReplicaSet with active replicas
- Allow dynamic change of scheduler configuration
- Support whitespace in command path for gcp auth plugin
- Update kubectl in addon-manager to use HPA in autoscaling/v1
- Move kube-dns ConfigMap creation/deletion out of federated services e2e tests.
- add godep manifest files to staging repos
- Idea for evolving split repos around client, apimachinery, etc.
- force rbd image unlock if the image is not used
- Archive hollow node logs in (pre-submit) kubemark tests
- Workaround for outbound Internet traffic in acs (windows Kubernetes in Azure)
- Improve status manager unit testing
- Ingress: ability for GCE/GKE to reference "pre-shared" TLS cert
- Fix kubeadm version check
- Automated cherry pick of #41360
- Put the non-existent key into the error message
- Bump to go1.8 and remove the edge GOROOT