When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
321 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to kubernetes
- `kubefed join` do not clear garbage data if join failed
- Move deployment e2e test for rollback with no revision to integration
- Implement predicate ordering for the kubernetes scheduler
- decode admission responses into a fresh object
- Rand utility should use per-component source instead of a global source
- Conformance annotations require build checks to ensure format is adhered to
- [WIP] Add conformance test test.
- kubeadm: unable to set experimental-encryption-provider-config flag to api-server
- sarapprover: increase base delay of per item rate limit
- Clarify DefaultAddCapabilities behavior
- add event when a readiness probe becomes healthy after being unhealthy
- Fix bug of unit test in printers
- Deprecate cloud-provider options in kube-apiserver
- GenericAdmissionWebhook cannot use tokens
- fed: Move cluster generator & constants from kubectl to kubefed pkg
- prevent the same path load multiple times
- Add pod related conformance annotations
- add validation of usage
- Websocket doesn't seem working in GKE
- Add PodDisruptionBudget to scheduler cache.