When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
284 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to kubernetes
- Can it add an common printer to print version message for debugging in PrintAndExitIfRequested function
- What's the kubernetes hard eviction strategry?
- kubectl help CMD, Options too cluttered
- feat(#21648 )Add kubectl set env command.
- Address TestEtcdStoragePath flakes
- container statuses contain wrong/misleading image tag
- could not build from k8s pods
- Modify the version message, replace the "Kubernets" to "Version", which is more general.
- Update defaults.go
- fix typo in log of eviction manager
- null point exception throws in controller manager during master failover
- "fix issue(49965)kubectl scale also says that it can work based on a label selector or all"
- controller manager existed in HA topology due to list watch timeout
- adding grace period seconds valiadation
- How to change PV's permission?
- Mark essential predicates as un-configurable
- Unable to provision SSD using volumeClaimTemplates volume.beta.kubernetes.io/storage-class: ssd
- add the caller ip into rsync hosts allow list
- should use time.Since instead of time.Now().Sub
- pull-kubernetes-kubemark-e2e-gce check always failed