When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
133 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to kubernetes
- AWS: Caching layer for volumes & instances
- Output result of apply operation
- kubemark is still failing.
- Add approvers to the aws OWNERS file
- Add support for statefulset spreading to the scheduler
- [Scheduler] Algorithm - Separate test code from features
- kubectl drain error - Eviction: no kind "Eviction" is registered for version "policy/v1beta1"
- fluentd-elasticsearch addon - can not build fluentd-es image
- azure_routes: the plugin should back off properly on 429 and other failures
- Feature Request: switch k8s nodes/master to autosize EBS using new elastic volumes on AWS
- scheduler started too many pods then immediately killed one
- 1.5.2 on GKE breaks multiple LoadBalancers, because iptables processes host ports before service ports
- Inability to detect disk space leads to kubelet failing entirely, cadvisor tries things that need root
- [Proposal] Describe ports of a service with tls
- [Federation] Member cluster config should be stored in federation control plane
- kubelet service/kubernetes appropriate selinux labels
- `kubectl apply ` output in inconsistency
- Need pattern for updating controllers that works with extensions (TPR/Aggregated)
- Fix original error being overwritten before returned
- WIP: Update kubeadm token to work as expected