When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
231 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to kubernetes
- If error continue for loop
- Update the DeleteReplicaSet in rs_util.go to use server side reaper
- Test version upgrades of autoscaling in test-update-storage-objects.sh
- prevent illegal verb/name combinations in kubectl create role
- E2E: Test that volume mounters fail to exec unauthorized API calls
- Securing the cluster created by Juju
- Remove repeat type conversions
- Unable to signify a successful operation on pod with last initializer from Initializers list.
- Changelog not formatted correctly
- make fluentd liveness probe more generic
- kubelet: fix inconsistent display of terminated pod IPs by using events instead
- AWS SDK can return error messages that include a return key
- Adding `failure-domain.beta.kubernetes.io/zone` label manually causes node controller panic
- cleancode replica_set_utils.go
- support what-can-i-do in kubernetes
- don't pass CRI error through to waiting state reason
- Retry service syncs with exponential backoff in endpoints-controller
- kubectl logs -f failed with 'unexpected stream type "" '
- Convert Stackdriver Logging load e2e tests to soak tests
- Automated cherry pick of #46635