When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
217 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to kubernetes
- openstack: Lots of volumes stuck trying to be deleted
- kubelet gets in an endless loop when initializeModules failed
- [e2e test] Why `should check kube-proxy urls` case always assume proxy mode is iptables?
- netwowork problem when install an kubelet in the master node with flannel
- HA-Kubernetes mangles data when running mixed apiserver versions (upgrades)
- schedule different containers on the same gpu device
- [do not merge] NS controller: replace estimate with 2 seconds
- Randomize test nodePort to prevent collision
- retry clientCA post start hook on transient failures
- Running kube-proxy in a container breaks iptables locking
- Move StreamingProxyRedirects to GA
- Admission does not populate object name on create
- Add version and flag info to apiserver and CM logs.
- apiextensions: add Established condition
- clean up: put test description in head to clear
- Psp boot
- When controller crashes it may "forget" an attached volume
- NS controller: don't stop deleting GVRs on error
- [Federation] Implement leader election for controller-manager
- add test in kubectl set resource