When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
169 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to kubernetes
- Improve timeout error message for kubectl delete
- move category expansion out of restmapper
- Adding IPv6 to cidr_set and cidr_set_test
- use os.TempDir() instead of ""
- [Storage] Add support for capacity isolation of shared partitions
- Fixes juju kubernetes master: 1. Get certs from a dead leader. 2. Append tokens.
- fix kubectl run output
- Update `kubectl help` descriptions and examples
- No SSH tunnels currently open during upgrade
- [WIP] Eviction does not evict unless the previous pod has been cleaned up
- Init timeOfLastSync correctly
- Failing to get logs during upgrade
- [1.5] Set defaults for init containers.
- HA etcd upgrade v2 -> v3: Split-brain - all members became leaders
- Lost requests when doing a rolling update
- kubernetes-master layer should allow access control
- Kubernetes do not support publish all exposed ports to random ports
- using network plugins \"cni\": cni config unintialized;
- cAdvisor container_network_* metrics are coming with container_name="POD" instead of container_name="real name of container"
- kubenet: remove code forcing bridge MAC address