When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Scala not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to lagom
- Split and reorder the "Writing persistent and clustered services" section
- Rewrite `http-backend-switch` without stacktrace hacking
- Docs: shutdown-after-success and liveness/readiness relation
- whitelistDependencies improvements
- Using sbt 1.3.x in dependant project causes collisions with global plugins
- Better readside failure handling
- Play tests with mocked Lagom services fails to build Injector
- DI for untyped Clustersharding
- [WIP] Implement ServiceCall exception logging using HttpErrorHandler interface
- first-time-bucket default value slows down tests.
- Scala not yet supported